Tuesday 27 November 2012

Top 10 Tuesday: 2013 Books

Top 10 Tuesday again! This week's theme is 'Most Anticipated Books of 2013'. There are loads I could have picked, but here are the ones I like that have covers. If you want to know more, add me on Goodreads. Happy reading!

1. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (June 4th)














2. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E Smith (April 2nd)














3. Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (January 29th)














4. Golden by Jessi Kirby (May 14th)














5. Thousand Words by Jennifer Brown (May 21st)














6. Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe (May 8th)














7. Flowers in the Sky by Lynn Joseph (March 5th)














8. The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr (May 7th)














9. Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally (March 1st)


10. How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (May 7th)






No comments:

Post a Comment